• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Sexy Beast

InfernoST

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Guys
Hope you are all safe and well. This is just an impromptu picture but I just couldn't resist the shot, damn she is one sexxy beast. I was giving her the weekly massage and looked up and said I need to take a shot.
20210814_083824.jpg

boy does THAT take me back.

Yup. I hear 8 track and immediately remember Charlie Daniels...Devil Went Down To Georgia. I can picture the label on it. My dad let me play that song over and over on our twice a month rides between Chicago and our house in Wisconsin.

lol, my first car was a 72' mustang and it came with an 8-track player!! man, now those were some really cool memories! Then i ruined it lol by making it go really fast, i should have just left it alone all stock.... :{P

Last edited:
The first two 8 tracks I remember, Bay City Rollers and Meatloaf. I don't remember the person's name of the house I was at but the 8 tracks...random

Back