• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Seen On The CB500X Rally Raid Thread on ADVRider

It looks like Rally Raid has taken delivery of a 2016 NC700X.

Post # 3368

Rally-Raid Products Honda CB500X | Page 169 | Adventure Rider

That blue bke looks great.

Yeah that blue is really sweet ! Thanks for the update info on Rally Raid and the cool stuff they will dream up soon...Maybe next year though...The CB500X is turning out to be a very nice bike to modify !

I guess we only get the Silver NC700X ...or ?

The changes in body parts and other goodies look fantastic...

bpmsLQO.jpg

The NC is a much, much better candidate for an off-road adventure bike conversion than the little CB.

but modifying it with $3K worth of kit brings it awefully close to africa twin territory

I agree completely. Sometimes it's just fun as a hobby to spend foolishly on such things though, especially if you like to tinker and modify.

but modifying it with $3K worth of kit brings it awefully close to africa twin territory
I imagine that some who buy an Africa Twin will spend a couple thousand modifying it as well.

The big difference between the AT and the NC is the engine size (670CC vs. 998CC for the AT).
Actually the weight is not much different (NC is around 470 while the AT is around 510.
But does the AT carry the weight higher.
That makes a little difference in the handling.

So, if you do farkle up the NC you are getting the excellent gas mileage, the amazing balance with the engine designed where it is, and a bike many can afford sooner allowing them to ride sooner.
Oh yes, with the AT you can load up the back seat and still put gas in your bike!
Check with OCR about a comparison between the two.
I do not think he picked up his AT yet if I recall correctly.

Some thoughts.

God bless!!

Michael

Back