• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Scorpion Exo 1000 won't fit my FRUNK!

fouzilogic

Reaction score
Visit site
Has anybody had any luck making small modifications to the frunk to accommodate problematic helmets? It has a rear exhaust vent that makes it not fit in completely.
my2ezyna.jpg

Unfortunately not all helmets will fit in the Frunk. I'm sure it will never happen, but wouldn't it be nice if Honda published a list of all the makes and models of helmets that did fit. Then a person could at least have an indication of what to look for.

Sell the 1000 and get the EXO-500. Mine will drop right in the frunk. Great helmet to.

matte-black-360-view-exo-500-helmet-4.jpg

Attachments

• scorpion-exo-500-matte-black-right.jpg
    scorpion-exo-500-matte-black-right.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 877
My EXO 900 didn't fit either; it was a x-large size. I have a newer BILT large size, but I haven't tried putting it into the frunk. If I don't want to carry my helmet with me, I place it in my topcase.

Get the EXO-500. It's the same as the 1000 but better. The 500 is lighter, has a better chin and head vent, it's considerably lighter and they added tabs to the flip down sun shade to keep it in its track. It also fits in the frunk.

the only thing that goes into my frunk is picnic food.
I don't think two helmets will fit in there.
I am considering in buying a large top box to accommodate 2 helmets though.
tying two helmets is a bit of a faf on onto my small rack.

Back