• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Salutations from south east British Columbia Canada.

paprides

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm merely an infrequent visitor, yet have gleaned a lot of information for all your participation over the past couple of years. So first and foremost, thank you all for that.
Currently on a '12 NC700XA that's used as a commuter and touring platform. As I'm fond of saying, "still riding after 43 years!."

Welcome from Central Georgia.

Question. Where in B.C.? Your thread title says "south east" and your profile says "lower left" which I would have assumed was southwest around Vancouver area.

Welcome from Central Georgia.

Question. Where in B.C.? Your thread title says "south east" and your profile says "lower left" which I would have assumed was southwest around Vancouver area.

I'm with you Fuzzy, lol

I guess it's a perspective thing- if you view looking "down" facing south in BC, you'd be in the left part of the province if you were in the eastern part, but I think most peeps in N.A. think of looking north on a map, as they are all oriented. The left coast to me, is west, the right, the east.

Regardless, welcome from wherever the heck you are, paprides! :D

erps. This group of folks doesn't miss a trick!

Yes, I'm from the Vancouver area, although lived in the "interior," for many years before returning to the coast.
<gee, i wonder how I wrote that?>

Thank you for your welcomes.

Back