• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Regarding DCT in S-mode: When do your NC750 DCT shift to 6 gear?? (not on 2016 model)

There is almost no circumstance when you would want to ride this way.
Where is the 'FUN' in that?

most important thing is that 750 version has different DCT firmware with 700 version (dunno about newest 2015-2016 700). if you playing with throttle in S mode it will try to stay away from 6th gear, no matter you are deccelerating or accelerating in 5th.
So, if you really want to be sure if everything is ok do the proper test:
find flat straight road
switch to S from the beginning
accelerate to 110-120 kph and keep revs stable, keep speed stable - if you will be accelerating coz of road glide slope or twising handle it may not work
it SHOULD switch withing a few moment to 6th gear and will keep it (also you may try to switch it to 6th with + paddle, this could be another test)
twist very lightly and softly to accelerate more to 130-140 - it should stay in 6th gear.
then slowly deccelerate twisitng handle very lightly to 100-110 kph, it should stay in 6th.

if it is not working that way check oil level and viscosity, maybe coolant level. if they are ok head to dealership to do proper checks.

p.s.: unfortunately I have dashcam only facing forward under the windshield and nothing like gopro, so I can't make you a video

Thanks for all your answers. I am still not sure if there is a problem with my bike or not.
I have mailed the video to my dealer and he thinks it looks like there is some thing wrong. I will take the bike to the dealer and ride a similar model so I/we can compare.
I will keep you updated when there is news.

Thanks again

Back