• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Recommendations for quality bike cover.

Lunapaso

Reaction score
Visit site
Looking for quality cover for 750X that allows for 50litre top box & high Givi screen, and it must also touch the ground. Recommendations most appreciated.

Oxford Umbratex size XL was a great choice for me some years ago. It fits the NC with a large top box and larger-than-OEM windshield. It doesn't extend below the foot pegs however.

I suggest the Speedmetal Premium Stretch cover. I leave my nc750 out in the elements and have gone through several of the inexpensive covers mainly due to wind damage. The speedmetal was recommended at a local cg shop and it’s held up well so far. The bigger version covers the givi top and side boxes and goes down to the bottom of the wheels. I usually add a second strap over the seat to snug the cover down.

Does it come with any desiccant crystals? I've heard that some of those bubbles attract humidity, due to ventilation issues.
It includes a fan which is placed on one end of the cover, that keeps the cover inflated and the air circulating. Obviously if the ambient air is humid nothing will remove the humidity. If you want no exposure to humidity then you need a garage with A/C.

Back