• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Sold Really SOLD……..nice Sargent Seat, nearly new!

Thanks Mike , same to you in Idaho , PS the NC DCT makes for a great learners bike if you lady decides she wants to move off the pillon some day. Getting ready to change chain and sprockets on blackie this morning ,and the shad in red bike will be for sale if I like your Sargent
PXL_20230709_135904386.jpgPXL_20230709_135918143.jpg

yah true'dat! She has already expressed an interest in learning to ride on though she is only 5'3" and there is just no way she can reach the ground on an NC. So, she and i have been discussing the CTX-DCT with a lowering kit, that just might work for her though i have also suggested the possibility of a Can Am Spyder as she has also expressed that she deals with a slight balance issue at times. None-the-less, it has been a great time of getting to know her and her interests align with mine! Let's RIDE!!

i suspected as much with my GF's little short legs haha. But i had hoped if it had lowering links that she might be able to ride it comfortably enough, if not then i know she'd consider a CanAm or be happy hanging on to me lol. :{P

Back