• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Sold Really SOLD……..nice Sargent Seat, nearly new!

Rapturee

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello Fellow inmates! I now have up for sale a really nice, and nearly new Sargent Seat with low miles. I am looking for $300 including shipping.

Features:​

• Widened PVC seat pan for more lateral support
  • CarbonFX vinyl
  • Super Cell Atomic Foam for improved riding comfort
  • Eliminates forward slope and provides a more neutral seating angle for the driver
  • Made in the USA

Attachments

• IMG_6580[607].JPG
    IMG_6580[607].JPG
    57.9 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_6581[609].JPG
    IMG_6581[609].JPG
    55.5 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_6582[611].JPG
    IMG_6582[611].JPG
    44.9 KB · Views: 37
Hello Fellow inmates! I now have up for sale a really nice, and nearly new Sargent Seat with low miles. I am looking for $300 including shipping.

• CarbonFX vinyl
  • Eliminates forward slope and provides a more neutral seating angle for the driver
  • Made in the USA
Will it fit the 2023 NC750?

I believe that it will fit up to current years though YMMV... Let's see if you/I can confirm that to make sure so i'll research that as well. :{P

Sorry 2012
YES it should, though i am not sure what the "SA" designator represents. The seat i just bought was from a newer one and it fits my 2015 perfectly. This one here that i just took off was advertised as a 2012-2019 or something like that...so, yes i would believe so however there are some great folks here that may know more about the seat interchangeability than i do and YMMV :{)

YES it should, though i am not sure what the "SA" designator represents. The seat i just bought was from a newer one and it fits my 2015 perfectly. This one here that i just took off was advertised as a 2012-2019 or something like that...so, yes i would believe so however there are some great folks here that may know more about the seat interchangeability than i do and YMMV :{)
SA denotes the naked street version of the NC series. The frunk and side body work are all different. The windscreen and headlight are fork mounted and the suspension rides lower than the '12-'20 X. There is no beak. I’m not sure about any seat differences. See photo. 375B1830-BC60-49C9-8DEE-E80756F9988D.jpeg

SA denotes the naked street version of the NC series. The frunk and side body work are all different. The windscreen is handlebar mounted and suspension rides lower. There is no beak. I’m not sure about any seat differences. See photo. View attachment 52461

I like this a lot. Wish we had gotten it here. Even the pipe looks better.

Couldnt find anything about fitment on the Sargent web site, I doubt it will fit mine. Good luck with the sale.

• CarbonFX vinyl
  • Made in the USA
Is it still available , If so I'll take it if it fits a 2015 NC700X, and could you do a bit less , both revzilla and motosport have it for less than $400 for a new one w free shipping

Last edited:
Hey TRJerm thank you for the interest i the nearly brand spankin' seat, yes the seat is still available and the price is $300.00.. I have it boxed up and ready to ship out..!!

I had a Russell Day Long seat on another NC700 I had and loved it. At 6’4”, 36” inseam and 205lb not many seats for my butt haha, or more probably the other way around. Anyway, I was spoiled having that RDL and let ir go with the sale of that NC700 to get the newer one I have now.

The newer NC700DCT I have now didn’t come with a RDL, so I tried this new Sergant and tried to get my butt used to it and I just can’t. So a chance to buy a nearly new RDL from another rider here just came up and I got it!! Yeehaw, it fits me perfectly and my backside is so happy lol. This the reason for selling this bearly brand new Sergant seat that I purchased brand new.

Mike

well hope I'll like it , if so I'll be selling my Shad seat , which is a little to soft for me
I'm finding that my OEM seat leaves my butt numb after about 45 minutes of riding. I might be interested in your Shad seat if you decide to sell it. I've read elsewhere that there are some fitment issues, with a significant gap being left between the front of the seat and the frunk. Did you have that issue? Any other issues? My bike is a 2016 - do you know if yours would fit my model year?

Back