• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

question about DCT action during turn

I wanted to let everyone know that I rode NaNCy for over 450 miles combined in 2 weekends. A good portion those mile were canyon riding.

I found the DCT performed to very well and best in "S-Mode" on both of these trips for this type of riding. This past Saturday's ride was purely canyon and mountain roads. I found the bike would "Downshift" just as I would put my thumb over the "-" button and before I could press it many times. Throttle positioning has a lot to do with when the trans will shift in either direction. I found the downshifts to be a bet more violent when the throttle was completely closed. I had the trans downshift a couple times in many of the turns, with the throttle open they were not hardly noticeable.

This experience had liberated me to enjoy the ride more emotionally and give me the freedom to focus more where it counted, on the road... :)

Back