• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

puig touring with screen deflector 6002

farmer99

Reaction score
Visit site
anyone have this windscreen with the wind deflector part of the windscreen? i think the midel is 6002. amazon has it for $187 but seems to be on backordered... doesnt seem like any other retailers have them. everyone just has the puig touring windscreen by itself.

I have one that I am not using. It has maybe a 1000 miles on it...

I've had mine for over a year now. It does help. A little but it helps. Revzilla looks to have a good price but I see they offer three sizes. I don't remember that option when I bought mine. Only have color options. If I were to guess I'd say I have the 23cm x 9 cm. I can go measure it during my lunch break.

Puig Clip-On Windscreen Visor - RevZilla

20140315_124122.jpg

I've had mine for over a year now. It does help. A little but it helps. Revzilla looks to have a good price but I see they offer three sizes. I don't remember that option when I bought mine. Only have color options. If I were to guess I'd say I have the 23cm x 9 cm. I can go measure it during my lunch break.

Puig Clip-On Windscreen Visor - RevZilla

View attachment 19796

Out of curiosity, which screen shade is this? I also have a gray bike and am wanting the Puig screen but can't decide if smoke or dark smoke would look better. (Currently have Honda Tall and while it works quite well, I don't like the clear shade or the outer lip). What you have looks good, so I'm wondering which you went for..

Out of curiosity, which screen shade is this? I also have a gray bike and am wanting the Puig screen but can't decide if smoke or dark smoke would look better. (Currently have Honda Tall and while it works quite well, I don't like the clear shade or the outer lip). What you have looks good, so I'm wondering which you went for..

Light Smoke

This one with the visor included only comes in light smoke from what I found.

But here it is against my light colored garage door as a sort of reference.
DSCN0713.JPG

And from the front..
DSCN0712.JPG

The clip-on deflector that is used with the Puig windshield for our bikes in the light smoke is Part Number 6319H (clear is 6319W) found here on Amazon - Amazon.com: Puig 6319H Light Smoke 230mm x 90mm Multi-Adjustable Clip-On Visor: Automotive

It's 230mm x 90mm.

If you're going to do just the extra visor, check out the MRA X-screen. I have one on my bike. It's more adjustable than the Puig version.
Amazon.com: MRA 4025066125036 X-Creen Clear Bolt-On/Add-On Variable Windscreen Spoiler Blade: Automotive

And from the front..

wait that min, you are in the USA? how did you get a White NC? i thought there where only red black and silver

Last edited:
Racenut, you like your windscreen?

I have not ridden the NC with the new screen on it yet, it's my wife's bike. But she said it is an improvement over the stock one, though she only had 250 miles on the bike before I took it all apart to wrap it and added the new screen and only rode 165 miles the other day with the new one. From her description to me, it sounds like there is a bit of buffeting/turbulence going on, but will try some adjusting, and maybe put it in the higher position on the mounts to allow some air under it to reduce buffeting.

What year is your bike? I see you bought your bike at Hollister Honda. Is it white? I didn't know white was a choice in the USA. Looks nice.
DSCN0713.JPG

And from the front..
DSCN0712.JPG

Back