• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

pricing / offer help

George63

Reaction score
Visit site
very little info out there on pricing;
only average new at 9500, low new at 7300(does anyone know of someone getting one from a dealer for close to this?)

23 nc 750 dct 1100 mi - center stand and tall windshield (new in march)

what would be reasonable for first offer and final price to pay

Got to start somewhere. $9000 would be a good start, they are hard to get, even ordering them new.

The bikes are becoming more available every day so you shouldn't have to pay a lot over MSRP. I would try to get one for MSRP plus freight which according to Honda's website would be $10,000.00. No doubt you'll have to pay taxes and title fees for your state but I'd try try to avoid paying dealer set up and miscellaneous fees if possible.

I wouldn't pay over $7500.00 if it is mint and never been wrecked. If it is financed you should pay the lender directly. Do not give the money to the seller with the
promise they will furnish a title later.

This bike you're looking at is practically brand new with only 1100 miles on the odometer. My top price for this bike (including the center stand and tall windshield) is probably aroung $9000. You're getting a deal since you don't have to pay for registration, tax, and transportation (these three items easily add another $2500 to the price of a new bike).

I concur with the previous poster: Do not hand over any money until you're sure the bike has clear title. I also wonder why the seller is selling the bike at only 1100 miles. You might want to ask and confirm their story.

Here's a screen shot of the pricing guide for a 2023 750DCT, as provided by J.D. Power:

1687928559336.png

Hope this helps.

He'll still have to pay registration and tax... although maybe a tiny bit less tax. The freight, setup, and doc fees for new can still easily be $1500 or more depending on the dealer. For used bikes they typically have 'reconditioning' and doc fees that runs about $800.

going to get this tomorrow
This bike you're looking at is practically brand new with only 1100 miles on the odometer. My top price for this bike (including the center stand and tall windshield) is probably aroung $9000. You're getting a deal since you don't have to pay for registration, tax, and transportation (these three items easily add another $2500 to the price of a new bike).

I concur with the previous poster: Do not hand over any money until you're sure the bike has clear title. I also wonder why the seller is selling the bike at only 1100 miles. You might want to ask and confirm their story.

Here's a screen shot of the pricing guide for a 2023 750DCT, as provided by J.D. Power:

View attachment 52395

Hope this helps.
saw this also - doubt anyone paid only 7400

View attachment 52395

Hope this helps.
Holy moly on the fees! In the US a new one was about 350 total taxes reg and title and mailing costs out of state. Sales tax (or title tax depending on state) run about 4 to 6% is the major cost plus a bunch of misc crap like safety 911 etc etc but still. 25% fees plus blows my mind

well, got it home with only minimal rain - paid 8400 with higher windshield, supplies for an oil change and center stand - 1250 mi - I was the only one to contact the seller from a facebook marketplace listing in over 3 weeks, same state but opposite corners so now 1600 miles on it

seems strange that at the same time it is not easy to buy and not easy to sell

well, got it home with only minimal rain - paid 8400 with higher windshield, supplies for an oil change and center stand - 1250 mi - I was the only one to contact the seller from a facebook marketplace listing in over 3 weeks, same state but opposite corners so now 1600 miles on it

Congrats on your new bike. You got a great deal.

Congratulations!

Back