• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Price drop on 2017 models once 2018 NC750X comes out?

I get the air quality aspect. Sorry, it just sparked the broader, more politically driven question brought on by the late hour and a wee bit of excess wine...

Completely off topic and inappropriate for this venue. My bad

No worries! I've been there, and done the same.....several times ;-)

I found the list of states on this Wikipedia page:

The states that have adopted the California standards are: Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New Mexico (2011 model year), New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, and Washington, as well as the District of Columbia.

This gives me a good list to search on cycletrader.

Unfortunately, the bike I went to see this morning in Orange County doesn't exist. The salesman basically lied to get me in the store and wasted my Sunday morning. I won't be going there again.

Unfortunately cycletrader is well known for ads with no inventory and pricing quotes that is not close to the actual price to buy.

If my experience is a guide, they may be a steal. Last summer I paid about 4500 OTD for a new leftover 2014 manual trans in Pennsylvania. I had a great experience with Williamsport Honda and can recommend them, and at that price no other bike came close.

Back