• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

PLASTI-DIP !!! Show us what you GOT !!!

Looks good.black in the middle will look good,should break it up some.

So I cut out the center, I like the red and black better.
hanagyzu.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Thanks, I am debating if I should hit the side with a couple more coats of clear just to keep the edge from peeling where I cut the dip off. It would also give it a more uniform sheen vs the dip and bare plastic

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

NC700X in Blue. Two coats Navy and five coats blue metalizer, two coats glossifier to smooth things out. No sun today so the flake doesn't sparkle, really shines in the sun. Gonna have to redo a couple of pieces that have small flaws, but overall I like the result. Tried all the blues in all kinds of combinations and ended up with just the navy over the base silver. I'll post some more pictures when the sun comes out in the next day or so.blue1.jpgblue2.jpgblue3.jpg

The blue looks very nice. It would have been my choice in Plasti-Dip. Goes well with the black and any leftover silver stuff. Good job!

I'm really liking all the different colours folks have painted their NC's :D

It's so cool that this PlastiDip stuff can be peeled off and go back to stock, change if you get bored, modify easily to flat or shiny or metallic, and so on :cool:

Wow there's some amazing stuff on here.......:D

My only claim to fame using plasti-dip was to spray the rear chrome light on my Harley...
It was a beautiful machine I wish I still had it.

1e5d14ef0b45d1df469a8b3deca717881_zps05f26814.jpg

Back