• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Pictures Of My New Girl - Mike Mas

IdleUp

Reaction score
Visit site
Shot a few images over the Holiday and thought I would put them up.

She's a brand new 2015 Black Beauty with DCT. Other than the seat, i can truly say that Honda has the NC700 DCT figured out - quiet - good performance and the auto/manual gives you the best of both worlds.

Thanks guys for have such a great forum to learn and share our machines.

Regards _ Mike

n1.jpg

n2.jpg

n3.jpg

n4.jpg

n5.jpg

n6.jpg

n7.jpg

n8.jpg

n9.jpg

Beautiful. Makes me want to go out and give mine a wash.
Funny. I was thinking the same thing... My black 2014 needs a bath. The little touch ups I do occasionally aren't doing the job. This really is a beautiful bike, especially when new and shiny. Very good looking pictures. Congratulations and best wishes for many safe miles and adventures.

nice and look after it unlike some lazy buggers on here who claim that the rain cleans their bike.:p
a load of trollicks if you ask me! spend an hour cleaning it at least once a month or when its get really dirty.
and the bike will look just as nice.

Not sure what you mean - please expalin!

Thanks
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the bike. I think he's talking about fork protectors. I actually think having a center stand is high in the priority list. And hand guards are good to have. I have bark busters (VPS I think I would have preferred the storms now though) they have a medal bar behind the plastic that actually does more then stop bugs. My daughter got excited when I first got my NC700X and went running over to it and yanked on one side of the handle bars to get on (she was 5 at the time, and the motorcycle was on the side stand not center, center better[emoji106]) I caught up in time to grab her but the bike went down on concrete and nothing got broke so that was nice.

Rippin I agree - my first add on is a Madstead windshield should be here on Tuesday - I was thinking about some hand protectors more for weather than safety what do you think of these?

Attachments

• hands.jpg
    hands.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 162
Back