• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Pics of My Killer Dolphin Version 1.1

thanks, i assume no problem with the brackets, i ordered the ones for not the topbox bracket.

I don't think there should be any conflict with the brackets since the Givi top box bracket basically just bolts on to the Outback brackets. I know for sure the brackets bolt up just fine with the standard grab handles. Not 100% if there will be any conflict with the grab handles that come with the OEM top box rack. But, I don't see any reason there would be.

I don't think there should be any conflict with the brackets since the Givi top box bracket basically just bolts on to the Outback brackets. I know for sure the brackets bolt up just fine with the standard grab handles. Not 100% if there will be any conflict with the grab handles that come with the OEM top box rack. But, I don't see any reason there would be.

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was going to order the 58 liter but when I centered a 22 inch metal level across the top box mounting rack I couldn't get the covers off of the panniers. They unlatched ok, but when I tried to lift them clear of the lip that they nest in, they hit the level.

Now, that was using a level, not an actual top box, was too chicken to order the 58 and got the 42 instead. Glad to see we have a beta tester to see if it works ;-)

I'll have to either take the top box off or pull the pannier off to open the pannier. I think I can take the lid off if I disconnect the cord, but it's just as easy to pull the bag off the side.

NC700X Outback.jpgNC700X Outback2.jpg

it's just as easy to pull the bag off the side.
Since pulling the bags is so freaking simple and takes all of a few seconds, I thought you might go that way...That is one of the (many) things I really like about these Outbacks..

You aren't lacking for storage space on the bike now !

Thanks for the follow up.

Since pulling the bags is so freaking simple and takes all of a few seconds, I thought you might go that way...That is one of the (many) things I really like about these Outbacks..

You aren't lacking for storage space on the bike now !

Thanks for the follow up.

You have to put the key in to open it, might as well set the bag on the ground and get what you need. I'm really looking forward to trying them out.

I'll have to either take the top box off or pull the pannier off to open the pannier. I think I can take the lid off if I disconnect the cord, but it's just as easy to pull the bag off the side.

Wowza! That thing is huge! Looks great! If you run out of room in the bags, no doubt you'll have exceeded the bikes weight limit. Haha.

Lookin' great! Good to see you back! I'm still rockin the heck outta the boxes and stuff you sold me!

My Yosh pipe has melted a little bit of the bottom of the right bag, LOL, but other than that all is good!

It would be pretty easy to exceed the weight limit with these boxes.
True dat! And just wait till the wind kicks up and smacks that sail you have mounted behind you...It will get your attention! I think I know why most cases are a bit more aerodynamic than these bricks...

A blustery day on the interstate here along the Northeast coast can be ah, interesting. These aren't Goldwings ;-)

Lookin' great! Good to see you back! I'm still rockin the heck outta the boxes and stuff you sold me!

My Yosh pipe has melted a little bit of the bottom of the right bag, LOL, but other than that all is good!

Thanks brother! For real?! I never woulda thought there wasn't enough clearance under there for the Yosh. Oh well, long as everything still functions.

Back