• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Pannier & top box preperation

drc563

Reaction score
Visit site
Just fitted over the weekend the monokey side case framework & top box plate and have to say it was very easy to fit and I am over the moon at how streamline the bike still looks. If anyone is interested in seeing what it looks like then let me know and I shall gladly post a couple of pictures (if I'm technically gifted enought to do so ;-) )
Now need to find the cash for the actual cases ;-)

Just fitted over the weekend the monokey side case framework & top box plate and have to say it was very easy to fit and I am over the moon at how streamline the bike still looks. If anyone is interested in seeing what it looks like then let me know and I shall gladly post a couple of pictures (if I'm technically gifted enought to do so ;-) )
Now need to find the cash for the actual cases ;-)

Are they numbers PL1111 and 1111FZ? I'd love to see the pics. Thanks in advance.

Hi
I went for the PLX1111 with the 1111FZ and then have fitted the M5 plate.
Will take some pictures and post them tomorrow for you.
I decided upon the PLX as I like the V35 cases as they fit very tidily onto the bike and so keep the overall width of the bike down which was my aim.
I understand the other bracket will take all other monokey luggage but not the V35 ones.
Hope this helps
pics to follow ;-)

Hi
I understand the other bracket will take all other monokey luggage but not the V35 ones.
Hope this helps
pics to follow ;-)

That is correct. The hoops on the PLX are radiused back towards the wheels in order to get the cases as close as possible. The V35's are shaped to take advantage of this. The other cases fit on flat rectangular hoops and do not make use of this unused space.

Hey FlaNC700X - yeah I got the dealer to supply the bike with the hugger, fenda extenda which are now on her and i am just waiting for the centre stand, which is on back order, so I can work and clean her easier.
I must admit that overall I like the way the look is shaping up - just a shame we are coming to the end of what you can call summer here in the UK but am gearing up for a few trips out next year to see some of England I have never explored.

Back