• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Ordered New Mesh Gear

I'm still trying to wrap my head around beginning of April, and in the 80's temps :eek:

I'm not entirely sure we broke 80 degrees F at the height of summer up here last year.

I guess my America geography is pretty lame, lol. Does Kansas get snow? I'm afraid I associate only: tornadoes, Wizard of Oz, flat, corn and Clark Kent, but you must get snow in winter there, eh?

Probably far better than the average American's knowledge of Canadian geography and belief that you ride a dog sled to work every day.

You are correct sir. I had to pull up the Canada map to discover there are 10 Provences. I thought there were only 6 . But it turns out, only 6 touch our borders.
Fwiw- I could only name 5 out of 10.

Back on topic......glad you got your mesh pants sorted out. Come back and ride any time. I enjoyed meeting you at Hillbilly Hangout.
Mike

I was mailing something from Kansas City back to my home town Kitchener, Canada. The woman at the post office said "Isn't Canada considered part of the USA?"

I have an Olympia mesh pant on close out from Revzilla. I got it large and can wear it as an over pant or just with briefs.
Easy on and off, lots of air, and the shell is a very tough cordura. Lots of mesh gear is nylon.

Motorcyclecloseouts.com has the Joe Rocket Phoenix style Trench combo on sale for $88 for the next 6 hours. (However, they sell it for $99. All sizes still appear in stock)
I just got mine and it's a quality package. Mesh jacket, rain coat and pants. Great deal!
Temporary Insanity Deals

New Mexico magazine used to have a monthly feature called "One of our fifty is missing" about people who thought New Mexico was part of Old Mexico.

Back