• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

One of these days...

JDE

Reaction score
nc700-forum.com
Commuting on the NC is going to make me late for work!! Been on swing shift all week, starts at 1pm. Had beautiful weather for my mid-day commute and each day. I find myself taking a longer route to work to enjoy some twistys, better scenery and mid-day temps in the low to mid 70degsF. Tempted to miss the last turn off completely and just keep riding!! Don't think my employer would like that idea though! Unless they were looking for a reason to can me.:cool:

Happy riding to all, spring is here!!

Commuting on the NC is going to make me late for work!! Been on swing shift all week, starts at 1pm. Had beautiful weather for my mid-day commute and each day. I find myself taking a longer route to work to enjoy some twistys, better scenery and mid-day temps in the low to mid 70degsF. Tempted to miss the last turn off completely and just keep riding!! Don't think my employer would like that idea though! Unless they were looking for a reason to can me.:cool:

Happy riding to all, spring is here!!

Glad to here that Spring has arrived there. here it is a mixture of rain & snow at the moment Still with me being on leave and having a new bike in the garage what else can you expect :)

I don't have the problem of getting to work late but I do have a serious problem of coming home on time. Even though I save time with riding in HOV, so how, I kept on getting home at about the same time as driving a cage.

Today I actually left the house a little earlier so I could take the longer way to work. It was very nice! A little cooler today as we just had a bit of rain yesterday. All the hills are still green trees all have leaves. :D

Back