• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Old gamers

Whiteknuckle

Reaction score
Visit site
So back in October 2015 i went to Bestbuy to pick up a copy of Fallout 4. The reaction from the sales droid. Was shocked and disbelieving that the game was
actually for ME. I have been playing games since the days when "pong" was new. I mainly play on PC and have built my last few machines myself.

I also have a Playstation 4 but rarely play it. Only really got it to play The Last of Us and the Uncharted games. I am 58 and love to play video games.
I spent YEARS playing Everquest, Everquest 2 and World of Warcraft. I also tried just about every other mmorpg game.

any other old gamers?

I'm 65 and I just stopped playing Warcraft and have picked up Star Wars the Old Republic again. I play much less when the weather is good for riding!

heh..if you like fallout, you might like this one(made a few for my son and his friends) . tried to sell some(unsuccessfully) on etsy and amazon. it's a big a** fridge magnet
91mELO1WJmL._SY500_.jpg

quit playing games(they so damn addictive and time runs real fast)
start playing them on atari(one that has the game on cassette tape), finished on my own build i7

My wife and I are both gamers and the same age as well. We're currently playing Blade and Soul, but played Guild Wars for the last 10 years. I don't trade game time for ride time, I know I have ways less ride time left than I do game time :D

I am currently playing Half-Life 2 with another game installed but not loaded. Half-Life is a killer program as it gives you zero information on what to do. Also play a lot of Clancy games.

my all time favored is serious sam. first one. his comments thru the game are hysterical. dead rising 2 is also funny,but really hard

Same as you, I started with pong. Then atari and colecovision. Fast forward through the many game consoles. Everquest for 5 years. Warcraft for 5 years. Most recent is DDO which I have played for about 5 years and am still addicted to.

Anyone on clash of clans
I hardly ever have the time to play games on a console anymore so I'm sticking to mobile for the time being

44, play mostly sports games (FIFA,Madden) and racing Forza on Xbox one and I also like GTA V just to go around on a killing spree...no missions

I look at us as the original video game generation. I also started on pong game. I remember when the arcade Asteroid game was the best thing ever. I had an Intellivision when a teen and the couldnt believe the graphics on the original nintendo. I spent 12 years playing Everquest, stopped at level 95 and there will never be another game with the high end raiding like that one, with 54 person raids. I am 57 now and still play video games regularly. Recently had to upgrade computer to play XCOM2 and play on PS4 a lot because the comp bothers the carpal tunnel on some games.

I think i am about burnt out on mmorpg these days. EverQuest was the best game ever. I started playing that game 2wks after it went live. In March 1999. Love the fond memories of that game but i could never play a game like that again.
There were weekends i would play almost non-stop from 6am to 11pm and this was the only game i actually played for 2 days straight :) but some of the play mechanics of that game were so funny at times. The zones with those legendary "trains"
I remember sitting in Cazic Thule behind "safe tree" watching a massive train to zone. was funny at the time.

i do miss the stand alone single player game at times. Gone are the days of System Shock or Ultima Underworld. Most single player games these days still need an internet connection to play.

Back