• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

OFF ROAD on the NC700XD

Just to be sure. You did this with and NC70-XD- not a 700X? Did you use the manual mode and the two left bar switches all the way or did you ever use the sport or drive mode? How did the ABS work on the dirt road?

Correct...this is my 2014 NC700XD...DCT...Automatic...and NO I didnt do any manual shifting in the video. I hardly use the Manual mode or shift buttons...only to pass cars on the road do I down shift with buttons. As far as the ABS, it has been fine off road with no major issues to speak of.

I am running a TKC80 up front...Shinko 805 on rear and I love them. They are not bad on road but are great off road. If you plan on doing MORE on road then off road then I suggest maybe a TKC70 or Shinko 700 series if they have it in the NC700 sizes. The 70 and 700 series are better balanced for on and off road.

What sizes are you running?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back