• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Now with homemade decals on my NC750XAD

oof, 28 euro shipping cost! :eek:

Perversely, in good old English dumb sayings, "a steal" actually means a great deal, lol

"a rip off" would be a better way of saying it ;)

Last edited:
Just an update regarding my homemade decals.
I got tired of the "gold edition" so now I change the gold decals to black, so now it silver and black.

Don't know what happened to me regarding the gold stickers, but suddenly I just had enough of them.

Maybe somebody can use this as inspiration.

20140915_183313_Richtone(HDR).jpg

20140915_183359_Richtone(HDR).jpg

20140915_183411_Richtone(HDR).jpg

20140915_183419_Richtone(HDR).jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Joe A.

Sorry robnpat I dont sell them. Try ebay, there is some that look like mine.
jangermann's decals suspiciously look like the decals/stickers offered on eBay? Just saying.
Maybe he can't sell a copyrighted item?:rolleyes:
The only problem I can see with the eBay site is the exorbitant shipping charges. Approx 30 Euros?:(
But if you like them, that might be your only source.

The decals is made on a Redsail RS720 cutting plotter and I think it is cheap compared to the quality. It is just a hobby of mine ;-)
Is use WinPCSIGN Pro as cutting software. Here you can download "my" NC700 decals an print them on your own cutting plotter ;-)
(File for WinPCSIGN Pro) http://germann.dk/sletmig/NC750X.ZIP

Hi, I like to do someting like this in my bike, but the link with the file that you use in WinPCSIGN Pro dosen't work, can tou send me the link?

Tank you very much!

jangermann, can you send-me the file that you post in page 2 please???

Hi.
I have removed the file because I don't want trouble with copyright, sorry I cant provide the file.

You can easy make them self. Just screendump the stickers on this page
Then use vector magic to convert them to cutter files.
I really recommend vector magic to all with at vinyl cutter!!

Thanks for your reply, the problem is, the exact dimensions, and you have them already in exact dimensions... In my case, its not for re sell them, its to use on my bike. So,if you can share them i'll be so gratefull if not, we Could stay friends :)

I dont tell anybody, if you give them to me :)

[email protected]

greetings From Portugal

Back