• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Novel use for the NC700

Reminds me of a semi-truck I saw one time with a flat bed trailer and the only thing he had on it was an electric truck for a child. Several people were taking photos.

Samsung Galaxy S4

Reminds me of a semi-truck I saw one time with a flat bed trailer and the only thing he had on it was an electric truck for a child. Several people were taking photos.

Samsung Galaxy S4

I once hauled a 48 foot refrigerated trailer from Alabama to some place up around the Great Lakes with a cargo consisting of a single styrofoam cooler containing probably about five pounds of chicken meat. Reefer unit running like mad the whole trip.

It was a place developing a new deep fryer for McDonalds to do their McNuggets with and they wanted to do their tests with meet pulled the same processing plant that does the actual McNugget meat preparation. So a tractor trailer rig was sent to haul a wee but of chicken in a cooler you could fit on the floorboard of your car.

Thought I would dig this post up,I found this and it would be a nice upgrade.
e4apedar.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

That… is… hilarious

I particularly like the tassles.

Without a gas tank, that dog won't hunt.

Still, I think I have a new winner for a future project, even if it was a non-runner...

Back