• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

North Dakota

Paprika43

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello all, joined the forum today to get some information. Im thinking of trading my Klr650 dual sport for the NC700x. When i bought the dual sport my intentions were to ride off road alot; it turned into hardly at all besides prairie roads. So, my question is, is the honda a good all around bike; commuter, weekend touring and maybe a multi-state road trip?

Thank you in advance!

Welcome from Oregon. I'm looking forward to some overnight trips this summer. Don't know about anything longer. Will wait to see how those go. I guess I could commute on it, but I only live a mile from work.

Welcome from Texas. The NC will do everything you're asking about. I'm not familiar with the Klr...just curious, what WON'T it do?

The KLR650 is a good bike but, im riding the road alot more then off. So, being that its a single cylinder, riding at hiway speeds for extended periods might be a little tough on the engine. And, i like to switch off bikes often....its my only addiction; new bike every one to two years...but, when i went through kidney failure, dialysis, and then a transplant..i learned that life is short and to do what makes you happy. Geddie-up...lol!

Back