• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New with a nC700

Kafn8td

Reaction score
Visit site
So my wife's birthday is coming up and we went bday shopping. Nafter going to Gander Mountain and picking up some ammo we decided to swing by ou local Honda dealer to ask our buddy about the NC. They had one in stock and my wife, who sold her SV 600 naked while she went back to school, hopped on it and fell in love. A short test drive later and we filled out the paperwork.
I currently ride a Triumph speed Triple, but I can see myself borrowing the NC.

So my wife's birthday is coming up and we went bday shopping. Nafter going to Gander Mountain and picking up some ammo we decided to swing by ou local Honda dealer to ask our buddy about the NC. They had one in stock and my wife, who sold her SV 600 naked while she went back to school, hopped on it and fell in love. A short test drive later and we filled out the paperwork.

Kafn8td...Greetings from VA. Congrats on the new addition to the biking family!!

hello and welcome.
:D

Back