• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New tires..

Nortwestrider

Reaction score
Visit site
Good I love getting new tires !!.
New fronts for our Deadhorse trip!!.
umanuhar.jpg

6e2yja4u.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are a 120/80-17 so they should fit right on.I'm not mounting them till around June 1st or so.

I presume you are going to carry rear TKC's with you, and have them mounted in Whitehorse or somewhere, to save highway wear and tear?

Not sure,we will probably run 705's up and back or maybe mount up some big blocks in Fairbanks or run TKC's up and back.The X and my wifes GS500 should be pretty easy on tires so I think rear TKC's would make the round trip.

Not sure,we will probably run 705's up and back or maybe mount up some big blocks in Fairbanks or run TKC's up and back.The X and my wifes GS500 should be pretty easy on tires so I think rear TKC's would make the round trip.

I was just curious, as there was mention of getting and future mounting of front TKC's but no word of rear tires. :)

My front and rear TKC's are gathering dust in my living room, waiting for my wallet to recuperate from all my Trax luggage and other assorted outta control spending earlier, lol!

These are my REAR ideas.
I was going to run K60's in the rear BUT they don't do to well on wet pavement,but do last a long time.
You already have the TKC's,why aren't you running them ??.

I mount all my own tires,4-7 a year.I bought a HH tire changing stand about 3 years ago,the BEST $50 I have ever spent !!!.

I mount all my own tires,4-7 a year.I bought a HH tire changing stand about 3 years ago,the BEST $50 I have ever spent !!!.

Not sure if my landlord would take kindly to me bolting a tire stand down in my living room, lol.

Oh well. Maybe one day I'll find a place with somewhere to work on a bike. :(

I have mine on a 2" reciever,pops right in the trailer hitch of my truck.I also have a 2" tube in my shed to use it in there also.

Back