• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New Paint do you like?

sedohr.p.b

Reaction score
Visit site
looks good 2 me
e36f9da7e5f63212958c37047d7f02a2.jpg
d512ba5a565c140a18f279bf8f706625.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

I'd love to have a bike that was green or blue depending on the lighting. That is so cool.

I'd love to have a bike that was green or blue depending on the lighting. That is so cool.

Ok, so there was one thing I liked about my BMW, lol :eek:

The colour was "Night Blue Metallic" so it looked dark black-ish blue in the shade or at night, but in sunlight or artificial lighting conditions, it could look bright metallic blue with hints of purple sparkles.

Well, I'm guessing underneath all the color distortions, this is a red bike. In the blue photo, the typically red tail light and reflector magically became blue also. In the green photo, the tail light and reflector magically became green. Overspray? I think not.

That being said, I think either the blue or green looks better than red. There's too many red vehicles on the road as it is.

Last edited:
Chameleon Paint Job it changes 4 different color . Paint Job Cost $3899
be90ea2a7bc88ccd1a4a4348f45778bb.jpg
6fccf2b1ca673a0dbe08aa4117345ca9.jpg
69ea06524efde0965c370eb494aedb01.jpg

Calling shenanigans - simple color replacement. replace all red with different hue, which is why the tail light is changing, and the orange of the signals and side reflectors also change slightly as well. Take a look at all the bits and bobs on the floor changing color as well.

Personally, I like all black.

Chameleon Paint Job it changes 4 different color . Paint Job Cost $3899

You trollin'? Looks like you're playing with Photoshop to me, unless your chameleon paint was also applied to the lights and reflectors.

Darn it all == I need new glasses !! I could have sworn I saw $3899 for the paint on the bike. My opinion on the color -- well I'll just keep it to myself.

He is also painting the broom in the corner and the random stuff on the floor.

It's real dedication to colour match your garage to the bike.

I really do like the brighter green colour and might consider doing that to mine eventually.

some of us are a little short in the grey matter area.:D
everyone has skills of some sort whether its steel(as in my case) electronic,woodwork ,photography etc the list goes on.

Back