• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New member welcome thread..

Hi Folks, my name is Tony and I reside in Port Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada.
Just purchased a 2014 NC750XA from Carter motorsports and waiting on a wheel hugger, Zero Gravity Windshield, Fog Lights and heated grips.
Already have the "Front Side Pipe Kit", "Foot Deflector Set" and "Main Stand" installed.
Immensely enjoying riding this baby.

Hi Folks, my name is Tony and I reside in Port Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada.
Just purchased a 2014 NC750XA from Carter motorsports and waiting on a wheel hugger, Zero Gravity Windshield, Fog Lights and heated grips.
Already have the "Front Side Pipe Kit", "Foot Deflector Set" and "Main Stand" installed.

Welcome from the other side of the toll

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6.jpg

Howdy from Texas!

smileytexan.jpg

00.jpg

My name is Jeremy, I am from PA, been riding 2 wheels with engines since I was 10.

I just purchased a leftover 2012 NC700X in Silver. Since they came out I've been looking, and patiently waiting for an opportunity to own one. My friends ride sport bikes and cruisers and might be a little upset with me, but this bike seems to do it all, for the conservative rider. I want something that I can commute to work with, and (once I upgrade to the Russell Day Long double seat and proper side and top cases) take me and the girlfriend to our respective homes in upstate PA and Boston in the summer. I figure 'til all is said and done I'll have less invested than even my friends with sportsters with custom exhaust.

Haven't seen any on the road yet, and I'm always looking for people to ride with, so if you're in the South eastern PA or NJ hit me up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi all, Mike from Louisiana here. Just got back into riding last Sept. when I bought a 2008 Burgman 400. I love this scoot but I NEED to go camping and scoots are not meant for gravel roads.
So, I've done a bit of reasearch on this NC and joined the site yesterday. I found one at the local Suzuki dealer. It's a 2012 w/1,200 miles on it and there's not a blemish on it. They're asking $4,200 for it. Riding (pun) on how much they give for the Burgman is the deal. Well, it's 9:35 and they opened at 9:30. I'm heading over there now - if I swing this deal. I'll be here a lot.

Hey folks! Just a shout out from the Mile High City! Last Monday I bought a brand new silver and black 2013 NC700XA......1 mile on it! My very first NEW vehicle! I now have 200 miles since then and have been enjoying all the riding worthy weather here recently. I'm excited to explore all the cool things everyone has done with/to their bikes! Thanks for having me!

Hello all,
I have recently got back into riding after taking about 25 years off. My wife hates motorcycles so it took a great deal of convincing to get to ride again. I bought a 2012 NC700X in spring of 2013. Looking forward to another great year on the road!

Welcome scot700xs. I did a project in a box plant in Sheboygan several years ago. It was a great place with great people.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

Hello all,
I have recently got back into riding after taking about 25 years off. My wife hates motorcycles so it took a great deal of convincing to get to ride again. I bought a 2012 NC700X in spring of 2013. Looking forward to another great year on the road!

Women do know how to carry on! Just duck fast, and go RIDE.

SmileySwirlyEyes.jpg

Hello to all. I bought a new 2012 NC700X from MR Motorcycles in Asheville,NC 2 weeks ago. I have remounted the factory tailight assembly using 2 3/4 inch flat aluminum stock 5 and 1/2 inches long and I would like to post some pictures of this modification. It was fairly easy and I am quite pleased with the look. I think it will now fit in my 2013 Transit Connect at 84 inches overall length.

Back