• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New member welcome thread..

Sorry, finger trouble! Is it safe to stand on the footrest when mounting a NC750X DCT when it is on it's side stand?

All responses appreciated.

Hi Russell. The NC is a great bike!! To answer your question... I weigh about 175 pounds and I use the left footpeg to mount the bike every time. No trouble over the last 3 years.
>Thom

Hi Everyone

I'm new around here having recently fallen in love with an American (NC) and jumping through the hoops of bringing her home with me. Riding across the Ambassador Bridge from Detroit to Windsor in December was such a great feeling and, while I rode tonight, I can't wait for my first riding season on the NC.

Fun fact: If all my troubles insuring it are any indication, it seems as though I have the only 2014 NC700 in Canada (we got the 750 starting that model year). If I'm not the only one, I'd love to hear from you!

A few friends and I got the bug while riding scooters in Cuba 3 summers ago and we have all since gotten licensed and bought rides with 2 (or 3) wheels. 3 of us are already on our second one. I'm coming to the NC from a 2007 Piaggio MP3 250ie which the real love of my life tells me I must now sell!

A big thank you to everyone on the site as I've found your posts entertaining and helpful before, during, and after buying the NC.
- Canada369

BassBob checking in. Happy to join the community. Just got my brand new 15' NC 700X, and I know it's a good idea to get hooked up to a good forum site.

Gonna check on mods!
Be well and ride safe
BB

G'day there --

CapeMan (John O) here and I just recently took delivery of a new 2018 NC750X DCT. FWIW, the dealer told me that it was the last one of these in Honda's warehouse. So if you're thinking about a red 2018 vs a higher-priced but slower blue 2019 (everybody knows that blue is slower than red) that'll be released later, best start rooting through dealers' current stocks.

I'm based out of Prescott, AZ where we have, more or less, 12 months of riding. I say "more or less" 'cause we can get snow dumps that take a week or so to melt off and also have short periods of temps over 100 F but at over 5000 ft. elevation in Arizona, both summers and winters tend to be pretty tolerable. And I've got both higher and lower elevations readily available for riding when weather conditions want a bit of fine-tuning.

I've been riding a BMW X Challenge for the past 4 1/2 years, mostly on gravel and maintained dirt roads such as Forest Service Roads and the like. Basically, the XCh is more capable of handling difficult terrain than I am as a rider and its tall saddle results in me dropping it more when stopped than I like.

I'm hoping to "scrambler-ize" my NC - suspension, tires, crash bars, skid plate - and keep riding the same stuff. I also hope that the lower seat height will allow me to right the bike if I get a little out of position when stopped. Lastly, I hope that the DCT will allow me to ride a few more years before I have to give it up ... at 74 yo, arthritis is already bothering me some so the DCT just might make the difference.

Cheers, y'all!

Hey John O... welcome to the ride and a hearty welcome from northern IDAHO! That NC-DCT should treat you very well for many years to come! :{)

John O, I sympathize with the advancing years and arthritis...I just traded in my dual sport for a 2016 with DCT because of arthritis. I'm liking this bike a lot. I also am not up to muscling a tall dual sport anymore...used to have a WR250R...light but really tall for my 29" inseam LOL.

Hello everybody! Im new to the NC700X group/forum . Back on October 2018 I bought a 2012 NCX. So far loving the bike! I’ve added a few things since. I’ll leave a pic here.

Cheers to all.
83fdfedf982f49dd69269906d62e74e7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello guys! Im new to this forum, 4 months ago i got my first Motorcycle a Honda NC 700s from 2012. I am joining this forum for maintenance tips.

3.jpg

Not much maintenance on nc700x so not many maintenance tips. Lots of other good stuff though. Welcome!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

New here HI to everyone

I am new here, Charles for Puerto Rico and wanted to show my NC750x DCT 2018,
I bought it in dicembre 2018 did some modes and I like my bike how it looks now, and wanted to share. So here it is. looking forward to discover adventure in my island 12 months riding here, and to know people around the world and know what they do with there bikes.

20190324_135153.jpg
My Modes
scorpio alarm
led turn signals back and front
Puig sport screen dark smoke
Ermax Rear Hugger bike color
front hugger
radiator grill
Tidy Tail
Anti Slip Tank Pads
center stand OEM honda

Life is short ride and live forever....

Last edited:
New to the NC700X World, but not to Motocycling

Hi Everyone, My name Is Les, living in Tennessee, out in the country. I started riding when I was 9 or 10, turn 59 this year! Been riding Gold Wings since 1987. Curretnly own 3 GW and one NC700XD. I wanted something smaller to go backroading looking for a little bit more remote fishing holes. Not even a good fisherman, it' just an excuse to go riding.
I am a retired marine, and at 39 years old I went to full time school to get my BS in Electronics Engineering Technology. Second or third best thing I ever did! I travel for work and ride my 2015 Gold Wing to work, nearly everyday. I do love riding. I also love working on everything I own.
I hope I can post as useful information as I have been reading. Got any questions, just send me a message.

Keep the rubber side down!

Last edited:
Back