New member welcome thread..

Adventureman

Reaction score
Congratulations on the motorcycle and your first riding season, looks like it went well, welcome to the forum.

The coastal picture that has you in it, was that taken near Horsfall?
I forgot to mention, I also put a “sit and jet” seat pad on. It helps just a little.

potter0o

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hello from Perdido Key Florida . Retired USMC and just picked up a 2014 left over for $4700 new. now have 300 miles on it and am very pleased. been riding for 58 years with no plans on giving it up
Welcome, looks like you have a nice stable of red :)

DCP

Reaction score
Hello from NE Florida. I got a very slightly used 2015 NC 700x w/DCT and ABS in November, and am having fun trying to figure it out! I've been riding for around 30 years, and this is my 5th bike. I look forward to learning all I can from everyone!

rippin209

Reaction score
Hello from NE Florida. I got a very slightly used 2015 NC 700x w/DCT and ABS in November, and am having fun trying to figure it out! I've been riding for around 30 years, and this is my 5th bike. I look forward to learning all I can from everyone!
Congratulations on the new to you motorcycle and welcome to the forum

Penguinsfan82

Reaction score
I have been lurking around this forum for about a year, and finally decided to pick up a 2018 NC750X for myself last week. Got an amazing discount off the original MSRP and I am excited to put some miles on. It is a totally new riding experience compared to my 2006 VTX1300, but one that I fell in love with immediately.
I ordered a rear rack, new boots (no more rocker shifter) and I am shopping for a large top case. And advice on the case is appreciated!

potter0o

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome....I got the biggest top case I could find at the time. My rationale was that I didn't want to get to a place where I wished I had gone one size up. I don't load it up but use it more for storing my gear when I'm off bike. Lots of choices, good luck :)

case

Penguinsfan82

Reaction score
Welcome....I got the biggest top case I could find at the time. My rationale was that I didn't want to get to a place where I wished I had gone one size up. I don't load it up but use it more for storing my gear when I'm off bike. Lots of choices, good luck :)

case
Thanks for the reply. I ended up going with the Hepco & Becker Junior 55. I need to get it mounted this weekend, but it may be just a bit too big???

RidesWithLightsaber

Reaction score
Hello! I am new to the forum, I have a 2012 NC700X that I absolutely love. I live in Katy, Texas and commute into Houston nearly daily. I dont think there exists a more perfect commuter motorcycle when you have both interstate HOV lanes and stop and go city driving. A while back I bought a 99 Shadow 600 ($300!) that had been sitting in a garage, got it running with some minor cleaning, new battery, and rejet. I rode that for awhile and during that is when I learned about the NCs, I set out to search and happen to find mine. The guy was interested in getting a cruiser so I offered him a trade with some cash on my end, so with $800 bucks and my Shadow I became an NC owner. The first week I had to slide partially off the side at stopping as I waited for my lowing struts (i'm about 5'4") and once I put those on it's perfect. I put an aftermarket top box on as well and wide off-road pegs front and back. I have a now 8 year old who LOVES to go on rides, now he has a bit of a back rest and I feel safer that he has solid footing. It came with a Puig windscreen and Denali led auxiliary lights. Im at around 37,000 miles on it, but I only put about 3 or 4 thousand of those. There is a dealer near here that has a couple of new old stock 2015s I am debating maybe trading up for a "new" one...

cris

Reaction score
Hello Boys and Girls !. My name is Cristian, I live in Chile. I have a 2019 Honda NC 750x, which I bought from 0 km and already has 20,000 km with me. I have had Honda xr 250, Africa Twin 750, Kawasaki LTD 454, Yamaha Tenere 250 among others. I can only say that the NC is the most balanced bike I could drive, I do 10 km of mountain and 20 km of road daily and I only have words of praise for it