• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New member, Pembrokeshire, WALES, UK

StevieR

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all, picked up my 3 year old 700x, last Saturday. Had to ride it 85 Motorway (freeway) miles to home. Arrived home with a grin on my face ;)Really pleased with how it performed. Will have to get a taller screen though as the standard screen does nothing at motorway speeds. Any suggestions? I am looking at a Givi screen at the moment. Anyway, hello and safe riding all.

Welcome aboard. On my first ride home, the NC was so different from what I was riding, that I didn't know what to think....now, we are old pals.

I've got a Madstad and am very pleased.

Hi drdubb, been out three times since my ride home and absolutely love it. So easy to handle a turn, compared to my Deauville 700 that was my previous bike. It totally suits my riding style. Definately made the right choice!! :)

Welcome! Madstad for windshield!! Think the hassle and cost of shipping overseas will be worth it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back