• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New LEDs -brake lights- Flashing.

How difficult is it to install something like the e3 strobe? I am reasonably competent but have little electrical experience

Pretty straightforward -- I imagine the E3 is just like the one I used.

There will be a ground wire, and a power wire. LEDs draw so little current I just tapped into the existing taillight wiring. Other than that, there's a wire that you can jump to select the flash pattern, one to dim the intensity, and one to synchronize (which I left unconnected).

trey

Just like Treybrad my flasher didnt flash correctly when the engine was running, after numerous attempts to ground and install filters from Street they still do not work properly.

Well glad it wasn't just me. I'm pretty handy with a soldering iron and can usually get most things electric working, but the StreetFX flashers and the NC just don't like one another....

trey

Can someone recommend a LED brake light bulb I can use on my NC700X?
I found this one but I am not sure if it fits:
1157 LED Bulb - Dual Intensity 25 LED Motorcycle Bulb | Motorcycle LED Replacement Bulbs | Motorcycle | Super Bright LEDs

Save your money. At any angle other than looking down the barrel of it, it will disappoint. Look for a red SMD format bulb similar to this one...

http://www.hid-lights.com/products/led/1157/GP-1157-SMD-68R.htm

It will make better use of the reflector to give you some off axis lighting

Last edited:
Back