• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New here on Christmas Eve

G

glenbo

I'm just an old short fat boy from Sunny San Leon, Texas. Been riding some kind of m/c for most of my life, lost my last Harley to Hurricane Ike in 2008 and have finally gotten permission from the boss to get another bike. I'm not totally sure that the NC700X is what I want. It's an intriguing motorcycle. I've only looked at one in the flesh, so to speak. I have a request for quote at another dealer close by, will probably be talking with them and looking, maybe test ride, on Wednesday. I've been reading many of the posts on the forum, and have gotten much good info, so thanks to all for posting the good and bad.

welcome from sugar land, texas!
the dealership in katy has both models available for test ride!
good luck

Actually I'm not biased as I see the NCs good and bad points. Foutuneately the former outnimber the latter. To me the NC is a very good bike but not a great bike. This is just my opinion as I don't feel that I can speak for others

Back