• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New Handguards

I think his whole neighborhood fell over. Must have been an earthquake.

Luckyyyyyyyyyyy.

Apparently mine has been enveloped by a sink hole, sunk through the core, and reappeared on the opposite side of the world. All my pictures are upside down and I canna fix them. *whaaaaaaaaa* :(:(:(

*kicks rock*

Could you post the part #
I googled and looked over the Accerbis site.....but I am having a hard time finding

Thanks!!!

Never fell over ???

Apologies RayBo, tongue in cheek humour about the sideways pics, no offense meant. :)

For some bizarre reason, pictures can occasionally appear sideways and/or upside down when they are posted. I spent considerable time last night myself, trying in vain to reorient some pictures I uploaded from my IPad, that ended up being upside down, no matter what I did!

Apologies RayBo, tongue in cheek humour about the sideways pics, no offense meant. :)

For some bizarre reason, pictures can occasionally appear sideways and/or upside down when they are posted. I spent considerable time last night myself, trying in vain to reorient some pictures I uploaded from my IPad, that ended up being upside down, no matter what I did!
Had the same problem before and I think it maybe caused by an orientation setting in the pic's metadata.

Flipped for you!

Guard1.jpg

guard2.jpg

And yes, these hand guards do work when you go down.

handguards 002.jpg

handguards 001.jpg

There are only two types of riders

1. Those who have gone down

2. Those that will go down

So, be prepared!

Looking at the website this hand guard doesn't appear to be specific to the Honda. Which one did you get that fit the NC700? The Barkbusters dont look bad, but these look nicer.

Back