• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New Givi Trekker Outback Panniers for 2013

The side brackets are different, they have new tougher brackets just for these: PL11111CAM, which are also different visually. They work with or without the Givi 1111FZ top rack arms. They do not work with other Givi products.

When the guy from Happy Trails came over to look at then he said "these are really good solid mounts" (he was looking to are if they would work to attach Happy Trail cases, which they would). He was also very impressed with the mounting hardware (for cases) telling me "these aren't going anywhere)".

The 37L case looks fantastic on the bike, doesn't interfere with passenger seating or muffler, the top is even with the seat. The dimensions are 19.5" L x 15.2" H x 9.7" W. If you needed more storage the 48L are massive cubes, but too wide for my tastes (12").

http://www.giviusa.com/givi-products/cases/trekker-series

I finally got my Givi Trekker Outback cases! Took about 15-20 minutes to install, super easy. Solid as can be. Added their optional top cloth handles.

myheny4a.jpg
qygy5e3a.jpg
gape4y9a.jpg
qyzavu5a.jpg
ere5edyq.jpg
4egy4ysy.jpg

I really like the look of those, could you post some pictures without the bags so we could see what the mounting hardware looks like?
Also how hard are they to take off and put on.

I really like the look of those, could you post some pictures without the bags so we could see what the mounting hardware looks like?
Also how hard are they to take off and put on.

Sure... It's super easy to remove. You insert the key and pull the tab. That opens the locking pins on the upper mount.

e3yguseg.jpg

Then you just pull it outwards. It won't fall because it is sitting on two small pegs in bottom of mount.

emu4e9a8.jpg

Then you can remove it complete by lifting it out.

y5y4yguh.jpg

e7ymerap.jpg

No key needed to re-attach, just rest on pegs and snap back into place. Basically foolproof.

Should add the mounting hardware was a perfect fit. Under both rear seat handle brackets (bolts included) and two bolts into the two holes behind passenger peg. Then a rear bar is included to connect both left and right side mounts for added stability. Nowhere near any plastic or hardware, nothing to trim or adjust. Fits with or without the Givi trunk adapter arms.

What is the very neat but curious looking cement trench thingy your bike is parked in?

Looks like a custom made motorcycle-only driveway, to keep out the 4wheeled riff raff lol. :D

What is the very neat but curious looking cement trench thingy your bike is parked in?

Looks like a custom made motorcycle-only driveway, to keep out the 4wheeled riff raff lol. :D

That's how he keeps his bike so clean. It's a bike wash in heavy rains. But his bike really is super clean. Wish mine was that clean.

Some sort of spill off channel for heavy rains at my work parking lot. Works perfect for the bike and no one can back into it or try to park over it. ;-)

Getting the 48L in a few weeks, ill post a video review installation and size with measuring tape. Found them for 760$ including mounting hardware on the Italian distributor motostorm.it I would have prefered getting it in the US to support US distributors; if it was only 100$ more but 1200$ is to much compared to getting it from the source.

Just love those panniers!
But aren't they too close to the exaust?
Will there be any heating problems?

They mount quite a bit higher than the exhaust...plenty of clearance and heat isn't an issue. My guess it that the pannier will remain much cooler than the the frunk ;-)

Found them for 760$ including mounting hardware on the Italian distributor motostorm.it

Same place I ordered mine from (and my SIDI boots). Great company...mine showed up about a week after I ordered them...Did you get the black or silver? I have the black and the matching top case. Absolutely love 'em!

Back