• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New Announcement Today about Shad Seats (good news)

TechFrog

Reaction score
www.facebook.com
shad.jpg

I just got off the phone with Shad (US). They just learned today that the high demand for Shad Seats for the NC700X without embroidery finally made the factory accommodate. They will have them in 3 weeks. (Approximately the 3rd week in February.) ;) They will update the site (USA) sometime today to show the new seat and availability and they are going to offer a 10% ($40) discount.

Cheers,

Jim

***Update*** Site is updated and I just ordered mine. I only hope it gives me some relief from the OEM seat! Now I must wait 3 weeks :(

Last edited:
That's good news. The embroidery thing was a major reason I have not ordered a Shad.

I think the main reason for their change of heart is the arrival of the NC750X. They'd need different embroidery for the 700 seat vs 750 seat. I was expecting it to turn out this way.

EDIT to add: I ordered one!

Last edited:
Yes, there may be love! The description reads "Comfort Seat for Honda NC700 X/S (2012 - 2013)". Is that description known to be inaccurate?

Honda NC700 seat

No Love. The US site has always had that description wrong. The 2 seats are different. I confirmed that last year. Look at their main site and there is no mention of a seat for the S.

J...

Back