• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New Adventure Touring Bike

Same location, Somerset, but different continent?

scrumpymike and Huck369,
You guys have similar location, Somerset, but different views, you're "continents" apart?:p
I'm also going with a purchase as soon as the're available. The introductory price is amazing. It's a small risk price wise for what may turn out to be a great bike. I can always turn the bike into a "paperweight" if it doesn't work out?:rolleyes:

Congrats. What does this bike weight? What did you have to pay for it? Looks like a good buy. Light is always better in real life on the road!

Congrats. What does this bike weight? What did you have to pay for it? Looks like a good buy. Light is always better in real life on the road!

hehe...yep, both from Somerset.... :)

And I figure, I have an old Honda NX250 motor laying around, I could stick in it if it self destructs on me....then it would be an updated Honda NX250 (Which Honda should be building :rolleyes: )

I'm in on the introductory price of $2850 (I think thats right)...the bike weighs 350 ish pounds, but that is with all the luggage and guards included, so not "Super Light" but still fairly light for all it haas on it.

Back