• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Need Some Expert Windshield Advise

IdleUp

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys,

Been doing some searching for a "Tall" Winter windshield for my NC700. I'm 6'2 so I need a fairly tall shield.

I've researched these thee shields:

Parabellum $159 24" (Favorite)

Masstad $289 22"

Cee Baily $129 22'

If anyone has a recommendation on these or other windshield companies it would be greatly appreciated. Also does anyone make wings?

Regards - Mike

Attachments

• airflow.jpg
    airflow.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 302
  • Masstad.jpg
    Masstad.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 384
  • baily.jpg
    baily.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 357
  • Parabellum-Honda-NC700X-Replacement-Windshield_m2.jpg
    Parabellum-Honda-NC700X-Replacement-Windshield_m2.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 366
i'm sure if you talk to the guys at parabellum they could come up with what you're looking for.
you are not all that far from their shop.

OMG, now I'm nervous. I'm 6'3 and need a fairly tall shield as well...but this looks ridiculous lol.
Look closely at the seat on the sample bike, the red one. The rider is about 6'4" and built up his seat about 4" over stock. That was a prototype shield and was appropriate for his seated height on that actual bike. A lower or stock seat would need a shorter screen to flow the same air. Madstad has lots of anecdotal knowledge of what screen size fits your height. If you are interested in this system use their suggestion as a starting point.

Back