• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Need new tent I can sit inside on my camp chair while raining outside

Afan

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi,
Recently I spent several hours in my tent while outside was raining. I made myself busy reading, texting, talking over the phone... I wasn't bored. And the tent is 2-person so I can have all my gadgets and cloths inside, plus my paniers in the both vestibule.
The problem I had is the height. I can't use my camp chair. I can sit on the "floor" no more than half an hour - my legs and hips start bothering me. I lay down but it's not comfortable position for more than hour either.
So, I'm looking for a tent that I can sit inside (vestibule preferred), over 4 ft in height, I guess...
I did some research and found tents like Wolf Walker or Ceither or something like this. But they are not small enough for motorcycle (when go camping I usually ride my 2019 Himalayan).

Any experience? Suggestions?

Thanks for any help,
Afan

Any experience? Suggestions?
My brother and I use this tent for our moto camping.

It weights about 25 pounds and takes some space to load. However, many trips have been completely rainy and we can carry all our stuff into the tent and even dry our gear inside. It is large as tent spacing is considered, however, it is worth the packing and weight when the rain comes down. It’s large enough you could roll the NC inside and work on it during a rainstorm if necessary. The screen porch works well for keeping bugs off while sitting on a camp chair.

This tent is cheap compared to many big name companies, but I will say, it is well constructed for the moto enthusiast. I’m not a tent snob, but I enjoy having the bugs and dew off of me.image000000.jpeg68234548731__99547032-9D36-45A3-B1CF-7301D5F910ED.jpeg68228275190__648A43CD-28B1-43B5-91AA-7A3507D5EDEC.jpeg

Last edited:
Back