• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

NC700X project bike by Twisted Throttle

Great place to deal with, picked up the support/bags and screen shown in the video when i got my nc.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

This is a well laid out video,it's nice to see all the items in posted one space.
I really like the light bar and the front led lights. and the engine guards and the ..........well I really like the whole package.

Question on the swingarm spools: Are those like frame sliders that could catch on something in a crash and possibly cause the bike to flip rather than slide?

And Beemerphile, what about a DIY exhaust slider?

I'm loving the TT project bike. I bought their MRA sheild and I'm really liking it.

Rear spools are handy for a race stand if you don't have a centerstand. I don't think they would be as likely as a frame slider to pitch the bike. Of course a DIY exhaust slider is possible. I won't be doing one. I'll just use that as a message from God that I need an Arkapovic can.

I just got back from the San Mateo IMS show where twisted throttle had the bike on display. Looks even better in person.. Very Nice.. Got some good ideas on my very recent purchase...

Only another three week until I get my bike out for another season.I had the engine crash guards,front and rear led lights and center stand installed while in storage.This stuff looks real good on the bike,I'll post some pics soon.

Wonder where those stickers on the sides (fake tank) came from... Did not see them listed for sale.

I have watched the video 4 times.the beginning is sweet.i have made my list from the list they gave.just the stuff i want.think i will need a second job lol.one thing at a time.

Hey Guys and Gals,

I posted this under the Chicago IMS show thread, but thought it might be more useful here. My quick take on some of the Twisted Throttle accessories, since the project bike was there......

I forgot to get photos but the Twisted Throttle Project Bike was also there and I thought I'd give you guys some feedback, as well as ask a few questions.

- The Rear LED, especially if you decide to go with the clear lens, is going to work really well and creating more visibility. I don't think they are the brightest on the market, but they are effective.
- The Denali LEDs on the Front are pretty great. And they actually mounted them to what they said were pre-existing mounts/holes on the front fender. Has anyone out there used this as a mounting point instead of the OEM crash/light bar?
- The R&M radiator guard looks very nice. But, yes, the bottom of the guard is attached with a zip-tie. It's barely noticeable, and might not be a big deal to many, but the Bruddt guard is attached by screws at the bottom. Though a bit more costly.
-They mounted the power distributor in the Frunk. Which, at least for the helmets I tried, did not allow any helmet to fit. Where are you guys mounting your distributors?
- I know it's been talked about a lot, but those Barkbusters look very effective.
- Also, the SW-Motech brandmarks, aren't a wrap, but individually applied decals.

That's about all I can remember. I decided to pull the trigger on a Vanson this weekend. "Mrs. Vanson" was actually there helping people out. Says the company is struggling a bit. They weren't able to keep up with changes. Went from about 130 employees in the 90's to about 30 now. Kinda sad for such a reknown company. But the jackets still kick ass and you can get them made to order for a very small premium to what that sell for off the rack.

When I was at the IMS show here ( I had a bike on display ) I saw the TT NCX,but at that time I wasn't really planning on buying one so I didn't really pay much attention to it,DAMN IT !!.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back