• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

NC700X bike modeling career

bamamate

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Decided to take up a second career in modeling the NC700X

page 3

http://issuu.com/arkansas/docs/2015_amg_e_version

Arkansas tourism board decided to expand their advertisement beyond the cruiser crowd to include dual sport and adventure bikes. Guy I met on a ride, he did the Butler map for Arkansas, was making the dual sport routes and needed a couple of bikes for a photographer on one of the routes and called me up. Another guy on a BMW F800 and I spent half a day at different spots riding back and forth solo and together while the photographer took pics. Had no idea until today if we would make the publication or not.

So now I'm thinking about quitting my job and taking up modeling full time ;)

Last edited:
Ok, that was an impressive little zine. Especially if it was just for the parks/tours. I wish there was this for every state. even a quarterly would be awesome. Like, "Hey, I'm going to Pennsylvania, let me grab their book and see what is up for this time" Those would be awesome to have.

Nice job!

Hey those Arkansas dudes had a booth up at the Chicago motorcycle show and handed me a whole packet of printed info as I walked by. I'm reviewing it now, and it's this publication. There you are in printed form! You're famous, bamamate! I hope you'll autograph my copy when I come to Arkansas in March! :cool:

100_8357.jpg

Last edited:
While Arkansas has its issues, if you like the outdoors it is a great place to live. Great roads to ride, miles and miles of gravel, single track, hiking, kayaking, hunt, fish, dig for diamonds. Its all here.

steady on there Bamamate.take note of this fella;)

[video=youtube_share;rxgNlxYn6EM]http://youtu.be/rxgNlxYn6EM[/video]

Did you know your picture was being taken for that magazine when it happened? Lots of good routes in that thing. I've been on several of them.

While Arkansas has its issues, if you like the outdoors it is a great place to live. Great roads to ride, miles and miles of gravel, single track, hiking, kayaking, hunt, fish, dig for diamonds. Its all here.

I see no mention of snow shoeing, cross country skiing, snowmobiling, or ice fishing.

Count me in. :)

Bamamate's second home is also outstanding motorcycling. One of my best road trips was from the Barber, back roads to Huntsville, back roads across Tennessee, spent night in Mount Home, Arkansas. The back roads of Alabama, Tennessee, and Arkansas are outstanding. Through in a little Missouri the second day, and you have just traveled thought motorcycle heaven.

Give it a few years and Arkansas roads will be as packed and famous as the Tail of the Dragon.
Arkansas has been my "go to " camping state since the early '70's. Now, with a motorcycle, I can see a lot more a lot happier!

Give it a few years and Arkansas roads will be as packed and famous as the Tail of the Dragon.
Arkansas has been my "go to " camping state since the early '70's. Now, with a motorcycle, I can see a lot more a lot happier!

And when we get you on gravel roads you can see even more!!

In the fog you can see much of nothing but tail lights. Remember!

Back