• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

NC700Shop.com

Hasse12K

Reaction score
Visit site
So on the 03/10/2015 i ordered a slipon from nc700shop.com. And since then it said that it was on backorder. I emailed them 2 days ago asking what was happening but haven't got any response. Since they got my money i would really like a response. Anyone els who has had this problem? Or does anyone have a tip how i can contact them.

I suggest emails on a daily basis until you get a response. I also suggest that if you have no response after the second email then the third should be addressed to the Boss, Jean-Michel. According to their mission statement they pride themselves on customer service and if that is questioned you will most likely get a response. One other option is to translate your next email into French using Google or something similar. That might elicit a quicker response. Best of luck.

NC700shop is an official Honda dealer, I am sure that you will receive a reply soon. In case of problem, there is a partnership between our french NC forum and them and Paul, who is in charge of the web service too, reply quickly to our demand

I just got an answer from Paul and everything is in order :) Apparently it takes 10-15 days for them to receive the slipon from the manufacturer. I don't know if this thread helped or it was just a coincidence but i don't really care about that.

Last edited:
I've ordered a couple of items from them. They may not proactively let you know if there are unexpected delays, but Paul has replied to my e-mails very quickly.

Good experience with NC700shop, and 10% discount for forum members.
You're talking about this forum and not about here aren't you ? I'm pretty sure I already know the answer but just to let others know to their benefit...
By the way I've ordered stuff a couple of times from this site and never had any problems, pretty fast shipping considering they are in France and Paul is very helpful and answer any question very fast.

Back