• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

NC700-Forum.com

turbodieseli4i6

Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks like our forum is starting too grow! I have been waiting for a bike like this for a very long time.
It looks like this bike may be what a lot of people wanted. I like the fact that I can add what I want,when I want.
Not to mention, great fuel mileage and Honda reliability.
What do you think is in the future for the NC?

I think they have a winner! Like you, I have also been waiting for a bike like this for a long time. I really like the torque this engine produces, short shifting is fun! Get to feel the power in every gear without having to spin the engine 10,000 RPM's. The engine ought to last a lot of miles, kinda like the Corolla or Civic in the cager world, but a hell of a lot more fun. Lol As far as the future, I hope Honda keeps it simple and affordable. If they do, I think we will see a lot more of them on the road.

As Honda has plans to move the manufacture of the NC from Japan to I believe Spain I just hope that the build quality remains the same. When the CB500 moved to Spain and the CG125 to Brazil the quality certainly went down

Honda typically builds bikes right the first time, then moves on with very few changes. Expect an update to the NC700X in 6-8 years.

Goldwing 1800 was basically unchanged except for colors and dashboard trim/options from 2001 thru 2010.
ST1100 was unchanged except for colors and a generator size upgrade for it's entire product life.
Reflex 250 scooter was unchanged except for colors, addition of a sport trim model, a generator size upgrade, and a better seat hinge for it's entire US market product life.

Last edited:
Back