• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

NC700 evolved from the Super Cub

From a previous trip report... I went by the Piper Museum and former Cub plant in Lock Haven, PA on a trip a couple of years ago...

000aa0.jpg

I have always wanted a fixer-upper Piper Aztec. This one might be in my price range. My uncle taught me to fly in his PA-23 many years ago...

000aa1.jpg

The L-4 Grasshopper (aka Army Cub)

000aa2.jpg

000aa3.jpg

Last edited:
The first Honda I owned was the 1963 CB160. I bought it used in 1964 with less than 300 miles on it. It had been in an accident, and the forks were bent. I had rented a Honda Cub a few times at the beach in Galveston, to play in the sand with. I had done my best to destroy the rented Cub playing at the beach, but just could not stop the tough little bike. So, I purchased the CB160, straighted the forks, and my adventures with Hondas begain. I can still remember my grandfather's harassment about buying that "Cheap Japanese Junk".

CB160.jpg

Last edited:
One could even argue that the NC700 evolved from Gottlieb Daimler's contraption.

image.jpg

Last edited:
It may be coming back. Honda has shown a concept at Tokyo Motor Show.
View attachment 26908

Article here:
Super Cub Concept leads Honda?s second Tokyo Motor Show charge

There's also a EV version of it too. :eek:

c150930_026H.jpg

Back