• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

NC700/750 owners, what is your age?

NC700/750 owners, what is your age?

• Under 30

Votes: 18 9.7%
  • 30-34

Votes: 18 9.7%
  • 35-39

Votes: 13 7.0%
  • 40-44

Votes: 26 14.0%
  • 45-49

Votes: 24 12.9%
  • 50-54

Votes: 24 12.9%
  • 55-59

Votes: 25 13.4%
  • 60-64

Votes: 25 13.4%
  • 65-69

Votes: 8 4.3%
  • 70 and up

Votes: 5 2.7%

• Total voters
Willing to bet I'm the youngest one here....
Out of curiosity (if you're still watching) how "not old" are you?

My son is approaching 40 so my definition of young keeps climbing.
Mine is "before I had to get up slow". Now if I hop out of bed, I may hurt something! I need to stretch a few joints before I jump into the day.

Out of curiosity (if you're still watching) how "not old" are you?

Mine is "before I had to get up slow". Now if I hop out of bed, I may hurt something! I need to stretch a few joints before I jump into the day.

I do a 15 minute stretching routine before I even get out of bed. Seems to help me wake up too. I need less coffee.

With 100 votes cast so far, the average age of an NC700/750 owner who joins a forum and votes in a poll is: (drum roll) . . 47.7 years. However, the age group most represented in the poll is ages 55-59, having 13 of the 100 votes. Perhaps these are the empty nesters with discretionary time and money. The age group 35-39 is surprisingly small; perhaps those are the child rearing years where money and time are diverted away from motorcycles?

Last edited:
With 100 votes cast so far, the average age of an NC700/750 owner who joins a forum and votes in a poll is: (drum roll) . . 47.7 years. However, the age group most represented in the poll is ages 55-59, having 13 of the 100 votes. Perhaps these are the empty nesters with discretionary time and money. The age group 35-39 is surprisingly small; perhaps those are the child rearing years where money and time are diverted away from motorcycles?

I think you made another good point in that statement. Of those that "join a forum". Things have changed in the last ten years but you can still bet the younger generation are more apt to joining a forum than those 50 and up. That's my opinion anyway. People like to be connected but a lot of older folks still don't care. My father is 68 and could care less about the internet (as long as he has TV). I guess my point is that many of the riders not in the forum probably follow the same pattern your showing here.

I think it has less to do with that and more to do with the target rider of this bike. Do the same poll for a CBR1000rr and I'm sure you'd get a very different result. This bike is a niche bike in the US. In the US, a "practical and sensible" motorcycle is a niche market. I'm 44 and I'm not practical or sensible enough to want this bike. But it's a perfect bike for my wife, who is much more practical and sensible than I am. Though not so much as not to ride a motorcycle at all, she's just the right amount of crazy too ;)

43 and just started riding this year. Just was one of those things I always wanted to do and didnt want to be 80 and regret never riding a motorcycle. Let me tell, love it so much that I kick myself for waiting so long

Back