• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

NC Stoppie and Drift Video.

Ok, Don't attack me when I ask this. In my jeep (the one I used to have) I could pull a fuse (relay) to disable my ABS when I wanted to do some serious offroading. Is it possible he has done the same to attmept some of these tricks? That could explain things.

Very easy for a non-linked ABS bike to pull a fuse and have the bike behave thus as far as brakies and stoppies, I agree fully.

I still have not addressed whatever it was that I did to spazz out my ABS, :rolleyes: but I discovered that boy howdy, it is very easy to get a front TKC80 tire to lock up and howl on pavement at will, lol.

I was relatively spooked going fast on the gravel roads during my holiday trip with the ABS not working, but the front/rear linked set up still intact. Having no ABS I naturally wanted a bit more rear brake action than otherwise, but I could feel the fron slither a bit if I got to enthusiastic with the rear pedal. *sweating*

No pucker moments or otherwise terribly bad manners, but it sat at the front of my mind, making me a wee bit nervous.

You can do a burnout easily enough of a DCT, just hold the front brake lever, nail the throttle and ease off the leaver - make sure it is manual mode though!

I don't think you could from a standstill-I believe the front wheel has to be turning at a minimum rotational speed. (which is why there are no dyno runs on DCT bikes so far that I am aware of. No provision to spin the front wheel)

In motion, I imagine getting your weight off the rear tire, applying variable pressure to the front brake while wide on the throttle would to the trick pretty easily.
I agree. ABS doesn't turn on until above 6mph.

I would think it really has to do more with the rider's skill :)

I this case I would agree although this bike is easily balanced. Not just anyone can do the things this fellow is doing. I practice trying to stay balanced daily. I do my best not to have to put my feet down when pulling behind cars stopeed at an intersection. Especially if I see the light turn green and I know they will be moving any second. I'm sure most of you do the same. I find my bike leans to the left just a hair. I have a bad habit of taking my hands off the bars and shaking out my arms when coming off an interstate exit. I know it is a bad idea but something I do. Anyway, unlike other bikes I've owned I feel the need to lean a little to the right to keep her straight. Not much, just a little. It has nothing to do with how I have the saddle bags loaded because I've had them off and same thing happens.

I have a bad habit of taking my hands off the bars and shaking out my arms when coming off an interstate exit. I know it is a bad idea but something I do. Anyway, unlike other bikes I've owned I feel the need to lean a little to the right to keep her straight. Not much, just a little. It has nothing to do with how I have the saddle bags loaded because I've had them off and same thing happens.

I think that may have something to do with the alignment of your forks more than anything. Mine was like that too, until I changed my fork oil recently. After performing the maint. I lined up the forks and installed the front axle and got things lined up where it threaded in nice and smooth, then tightened up the last fork tube. After that mine rides straight as an arrow on good flat pavement with no hands. But, I must admit I have no other facts than that to back up my assumption.

Back