• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

NC 700x owners in USA, how do you like it?

Aero ABS bags, LED Light questions.

1 week and 200 miles later, really liking it. So far all I have done to the bike is add exhaust and adjustable levers. Luggage (Aero ABS bags and EVO Quick Lock supports) are on the way. Waiting for windscreens to show up from US vendors and also the Ermax hugger to get stocked.

Your a valuable contributor tweak89.
Thanks. Can I trouble you for a couple of questions...

How are you LED lights holding up? Do you think they would be more visible if mounted on the honda light bar instead of on fender?

Also, how about the ABS bags set-up? I'm debating between ABA, Givi E21 or Honda. What I'm after most is sturdiness and easy to still get on and off the bike. What is EVO the carrier or is that something different? If you were to buy panniers today, would you do anything different?

Thanks.
Paul

Love it. Plenty quick enough, handles great, lightweight, and really fun to ride. I also have a Harley Sportster which vibrates the stuffing out of me. It does sound cool, though....

got my bike feb 28(my wifes birthday,a very understanding woman!) 1400 miles to date.the bike is perfect for my style of riding here in the sierra nevada mountians. i stick to backroads the suspension is fine for me. i learned that what we call tricking out you guys call farkeling. i did the sw-motech engine guards,alu-rack and am waiting for my handguards.put a tailbag on my rack. fender extender,rad guard,mud guard for rear shock,front fork protectors and metal chain guard complete my farkleing. lets ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!

twistedthrottle.com has bike specific accessories. Ebay has bike specific stuff. Procaliber.com is a good place for OEM. Several places make seats and screens. A lot of the accessories aren't bike specific. Depends on what you are looking for.

+1 on Twisted Throttle. Best source of information is really other forum members. So either search the forum for a specific component such as a windscreen or ask a question about a specific component.

I've had mine for a few weeks now and am really enjoying it. I ordered it with the centerstand, accessory port, and heated grips. During the first week we had cold rain and I loved the grips. Been using the frunk like crazy. Ride with my wife a lot, and between the two of us we slow down the bike somewhat, but it's still fun. The number 1 accessory I' looking forward to adding is a better windshield, perhaps a Mastad. Tired of the bobble-head effect from buffeting.

Nana Chou accessories:

Rox Riser “2”

J&M Drink Holder

Acerbis Hand Guards

Mirror Extenders

Bike Master Power Outlet

Arkon Iphone Waterproof Holder

Universal Vista Cruise Control

Cramp Buster

Utopia Back Rest

AMS Comfort Max Sheepskin Gel Pad Large

Rivco 7/8” Highway Peg mounts for GL1800

Rivco Anti Vibration Pegs Black Powder Coat

Givi Engine Guards

Givi Trekker Fog Lights

Givi Trekker 33 liter Saddlebags

Givi Trekker 54 liter Trunk

Givi Trekker truck and saddlebag mount

Koplin 1 ½ gal Fuel Pack Jr with Mount

¾ Square tube Homemade Gas tank mounts

2 Tooltubes mounted Inside Givi Racks

Honda Center Stand

H&B Skid plate will be installed this week.

Interphone Head Set

Iphone

love mine almost 4000 miles so far since end of last October things I have done :
2 inch rox risers
Honda touring screen
power port on the bars and power port in the frunk
adjustable anti vibration adjustable highway pegs
sw motech quick release side racks with 37 liter black trax boxes
d1 denali 10 watt led aux lights
grip heaters
Honda center stand
r&g radiator guard
light bar
throttle lock
things on the radar skid plate (probably from hondabikepro) and some more aggrieve tires since I freaking love dual sporting.
I am gearing up for a ss1000 in 2 weeks then 2nd week in May a bun burner 1500 then a little later in the summer going for a bun burner gold 1500 in 24 hours... Yeah I think I like my bike. I am going to put a lot of miles on this year.

Hi guys
I got my 2013 NCXD 5 days ago and it is great with 2 exceptions. I seriously need a windshield that actually shields me from the wind. The flyscreen is a joke IMO. I also need a tailrack so I can mount my GIVI topcase.
That being said, I love the bike. I only have about 120 miles on it so far but I plan on improving that ASAP

I have had my NCX for a couple weeks now and love it. I purchased it lightly used with quite a few upgrades already installed and have added a couple new ones. My favorite so far is the Sena bluetooth headset. I haven't received my RAM mount for cellphone yet, but was able to listen to music and use NAV with my cellphone in my pocket

Back