• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Nc 700s from Holland

Redracinghood

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi,just returned from the former DDR with my 2012 nc700s.Great little bike, powerful in the low revs, enough to keep up with a TDM 900, Aprilia shiver, and a super tenere.great handling, good breaking. A Swiss Army knife type of bike. Very confidence giving. Mods: oxford heater grips, mra vario screen,airhawk , this is a must if you want to ride longer than one hour. Recently added a garmin 390. Definately a keeper.
can't wait till september to go to Zillertal, Austria, to conquer the Alps. This is a bike you van take to the end of the world and back, my finest bike ever.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 208
Welcome from Oregon. I agree that this bike is a keeper. Enjoy it.

700s is a great bike and even more so with a decat pipe attached :)

Thanx for your wellcome! I also put a givi topbox on it,so the luggage space is almost carlike. Plans : hyperpro suspension and maybe another exhaust .Biggest plan is to ride alot.

Howdy from Texas too, I use mine for daily commute, but just got back from quick camping trip and sightseeing run, you are right it is "the swiss army knife of bikes"

Welkom op dit forum, ik zit ook wel op t motorforum, maar op deze site heb je veeel meer info over de NC

Ik zelf rij op de NCX 700 2013

I bought my bike second hand with 6000 km , it was like new. I used to ride old airheads, and the character of the Honda engine is a bit the same , lots of torque down under , low revving.I don't like high revving , I prefer riding stealth style , low noise , but quite fast , no racing that is. Also I like to take advance riding courses, once a year I go to the police education center to sharpen my skills. And finally it is reallly more fun to ride a slower bike fast than a fast bike slow.
And to the dutch guys: will there be a meeting/rideout this year , or we could sign up for Gymkhana lessons in Lelystad

700s is a great bike and even more so with a decat pipe attached :)

Best exhaust mod you can make. Unless you want to simply pay more to change the sound, the decat is by far a superior choice. Even makes the stock exhaust sound richer.

Back