• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Multi-bike owners: Are you honking a lot???

tweak89

Reaction score
Visit site
So, aside from my NC700X I have my Victory Cross Country and a Sym Scooter. Well, the NC700 is the first bike I've ever had that has the horn ABOVE THE TURN SIGNAL!!! :confused: WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????? :p

During the week I take each bike to work at least once and use the scooter on the weekends for errands. I've already honked at random people at least 10 times!

So, anyone else with multiple bike having to retrain their thumb? :D

Is this a recent Honda trend? My old Honda Aero 750 wasn't like that. Can't really remember what my 74 CB350 was like! :p

lol my first impression on my test ride- "HONDA! WTF are you thinking?!" :eek: :mad:

*honk* ack, just trying to turn, sorry buddy!

Why you dirty! Cut me off will ya?...*cancel* *cancel*

Auuuugh! :eek:

No, I can yell GET THE F--- OUT OF MY WAY faster and louder then beep beep.

I just had to do that on my BMW last week! Was way quicker to yell Oi! really loud and the offending car driver swerved back in their lane with a SORRY!

She would have hit me by the time I remembered which bike I was on, and found the proper horn location, sigh.

Thanks for ruining 40 years of not having to think of where my horn button was, BMW! lol

Like anything else, more seat time cures uncertainty of what does what. My BMW had the horn button above the turn signal though.

Went for my turn signal at an intersection and honked the horn instead. Pretty girl standing on corner waived............I waived back. The scope of Honda's engineering knows no bounds.

It would be nice if the horn pivoted on the inside like most bikes so you just barely had to hit it to honk. This takes a more deliberate hitting of the horn button

I had this problem, then when I mounted my Calsci screen I noticed my levers were not matched with the notches in the screen. Then I realized I was reaching for the levels. I raised the levers on both sides now I don't hit the horn as much.

Back