• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Motorcycle Triumph - What is the one bike that stops you in your tracks?

Another addition... (looks like I'm developing a certain fixation on motorcycle farkles):

bike.JPG

:cool:

I have an illogical fascination and desire to own one of these just to putter around on...

Attachments

• royal-enfield-electra.jpg
    royal-enfield-electra.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 145
Got to agree with you about the Vstar custom. But the Vstar classic is a good bike.

My Honda dealer has a decked out for touring V-Star classic in sky blue and white, brand new 3 YO stock, that is priced about the same as an NCX. It was one of the cruisers I was looking at when agonizing over which bike to buy in January.

Although I love the Bonneville, and will have own one someday (even if I do have it spelled wrong on my forum Handle), I've always thought the Confederate Motors bikes would be a gas to ride (confederate.com). And of course, fantasy bikes would not be replete without inclusion of a Norton Commando and a Brough Superior.
View attachment 5038View attachment 5039

Paul
Ride and Smile
2012 NC700x (Dec 2012)
2003 Sportster (July 2002)

I have an illogical fascination and desire to own one of these just to putter around on...

I saw one of these today. I would also putter around on a 'modern' Enfield.

I have run into a fellow just south of us who rides one of these....
a 1954 Vincent Black Shadow. He bought it in 1954!:D
I love the vintage stuff.

Attachments

• VBS3-1.JPG
    VBS3-1.JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 131
Some nice rides pictured here, but if I could I would have this.....Of course I would also have to have my 21 year old body back in order to ride it without having to have an orthopedic surgeon on retainer. I miss the days of being young enough, in shape enough and dumb enough, to bend myself into a pretzel and ride all day--- and not have to be pealed off the bike.

Aprilia-RSV4-Max-Biaggi-Replica-Images.jpg

Moto Guzzi California Touring

MOTO-GUZZI-CALIFORNIA-1400-TOURING-ELDORADO-STUDIO-3-4-FRONT-L.jpg

I am test riding one in 2 hours. The sound of an Italian Longitudinal V-Twin to me is so intoxicating. I am trying to be strong but resistance may be futile. <Sigh>

Back