• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Motopak Luggage GTS-60

DominusFL

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I went ahead and ordered the Motopak Luggage GTS-60 that someone else recommended (can't find the post now). It was under $100, which is rather amazing.

Manufacturer Web Site:
.:: Welcome to motopakluggage.com - Premium sportbike and cruiser luggage bags ::.

Where I ordered it from (cheaper):
Motopak Luggage GTS-60 Motopak Luggage GTS-60 Saddlebags [GTS-60] - $95.99 : Redline Motorcycle Parts, Great Service and Even Better Prices

I'll take a pic tomorrow and upload it. But in short, it fits great. You can actually rest it UNDER the passenger seat to secure it from theft. It comes with some strong internal reinforcement, waterproof covers, protectors to not damage your paint, and is amazingly well made. I am very impressed.

I have a similar set from Degner that I used on my previous bike...one with traditional twin shocks on the rear. I discovered they're not worth a crap on a bike with a monoshock, as the bags when loaded don't hang straight down, but instead rub the tire. Even if they don't rub when mounted, hitting a bump and compressing the shock brings them into contact. I ended up rubbing a hole in the side of them on a long trip before I noticed the problem. Mine also worked under the seat on the NCX, but since I had to use a double bungee tightened like hell between the bags' grab handles to pull them away from the tire I still had something to remove and replace when fueling (the bungees....looped seven times between the straps).

Made me decide to go with hard luggage.

I installed it before I added the Givi rear carrier bars and then again afterwards, there was no difference in placement. They are tightened against the built in grab bars.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367452020.837691.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367452036.502902.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367452077.654526.jpg

This last one is to show tire clearance.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367452093.570502.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367452063.670256.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367452063.670256.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 239
Last edited:
Thanks for the photos; you may have just saved me a bunch of money. So far I have installed a Givi E45NJ top case and due to money issues have been laying off on installing the side case racks and purchasing cases. I've been sort of loath to because I only need that kind of extra storage a few days a year and the rest of the time the frunk and trunk serve fine. I can get the bags you did for about a third of what hard cases would set me back. Thanks again for the photos.

Back